Functional Sunflower Lecithin Blends
These products are composed of hydrolyzed sunflower lecithin, sprayed onto a wheat or rice flour carrier with the addition of an anticaking agent (tricalcium phosphate) to avoid clumping.
Hydrolyzed lecithin is used for its superior solubility properties in aqueous solutions, such as bread dough (approx. 35% water), and increases performance in terms of oven spring / anti-staling and higher loaf volume yields.
Offering the following:
- Sunflower lecithin on rice flour (Non-GMO ǀ Non-Allergenic)
- Sunflower lecithin on wheat flour (Non-GMO)
- Dough conditioner
- Anti-staling agent
- Improves loaf volume & crumb structure
- Increases oven-spring
- Label friendly
Most Common Applications:
- As an allergen-free alternative to soy lecithin in bakery applications
- As a natural alternative, or in addition to synthetic emulsifiers
- In frozen dough / bread mixes
- Biscuits & wafers
- Nutrition bars
- Pizza dough & tortilla mixes
Non-GMO Deoiled Lecithin Powder
Sunflower • Rapeseed Min. 95% Phosphatides
Due to its low oil content, deoiled lecithin features improved wetting, emulsifying and dispersing properties in comparison to conventional fluid lecithin.